Here’s a new update of Chaincards: Legacy for PC Windows, MacOS, Linux and Android!
- Added Customization menu voice
- Added a new Chain skin
- Added new cards skins
- Moved Compendium to Lore menu
- Added new game mode: Summer Beach
- Added new map
- Summer Beach Event is now active
- Added Missions tab
- Bug fix
You can download Chaincards on GameJolt, Itch.io, Kartridge and Google Play Store right now!
Hi! We have some news to share about our latest game, Chaincards: A Poppo Story, made for GMTK Jam 2020.
We’re releasing today a new update, version 1.0.1, that fixes some bugs.
- Added Poppo’s icon on map to let you know where he is
- Added a text box message that alert you when you are saved from game over
- Fixed How to Play showing “This is a test script”
- Made unable to use Travel when the Poppo is doing something
MacOS and Linux release
With the update 1.0.1 is coming a MacOS and Linux release, available today on Itch.io and GameJolt. Also, we opened a Kartridge page (Windows and MacOS only)
With this update we’re also stopping the development of thie game. Some fixes can still be eventually released, if some big issues are found. Thanks for following the development of Chaincards: A Poppo Story, first spin-off of Chaincards and our entry for GMTK Jam 2020
What is ChaiNCards: A Poppo Story?
5 years prior the events of Chaincards, your master, Ego, is giving you a very important task: let a Poppo puppy grow, but be careful, the Poppos are out of control murders.
Let your Poppo grow and try to control it to avoid him to destroy the city.
Download it on Itch.io, GameJolt, Kartridge
Hi and welcome to the presentation of the first expansion of Bouncing Boxes, Night of the Unboxed. The theme is obiviously Halloween. With this expansion we inaugurate a whole year of updates! The version update is 1.3.0 and here’s the changelog
- Added a free skin
- Added 3 premium skin
- Added a premium celebrative skin (available until 30/11/2019)
- Added Shop Menu (Only on Xbox One)
- Added Customize Box menu
- Updated UI
- Changed menu screen
- Bug fixes
The update focuses on updating the game engine and the technologies. We changed from Unity 2017.2 to Unity 2018.3 and updated the Post-Processing to the newer version, Post-Processing Stack 2.1.7. Also add some PC-exclusive options that we know you love. But here’s the Changelog!
Hi! We’ve got a new update for Bouncing Boxes, after a long time!
This update focuses on updating the game engine and the technologies. We changed from Unity 2017.2 to Unity 2018.3 and updated the Post-Processing to the newer version, Post-Processing Stack 2.1.7. Also add some PC-exclusive options that we know you love. But here’s the Changelog!
CHANGELOG (v1.2.0 10/17/2019)
- Engine updated to Unity 2018.3
- Post-Processing updated to 2.1.7
- Adjusted Post-Processing effects
- Added GRAPHICS tab to OPTIONS menu
- Moved BRIGHTNESS slider from GAMEPLAY to GRAPHICS
- Moved SHOW FPS toggle from GAMEPLAY to GRAPHICS
- [PC Only*] Added FULLSCREEN toggle to GRAPHICS tab
- [PC Only*] Added RESOLUTION dropdown to GRAPHICS tab
- [PC Only*] Added QUALITY selector to change overall graphics to GRAPHICS tab
- [PC Only*] Added POST PROCESSING selector to change overall post processing quality to GRAPHICS tab
- Bug fixes
- Stability issues
*Microsoft Store version not included, download the PC version on Kartridge
The update will available by 10/17/2019 for free on Kartridge (PC) and TBD on Microsoft Store (Xbox One, PC). Also, something spooky is coming… (v1.3.0)